E3 2018 is all said and done, but we still have a couple more stories & features to share with you. For example: are you interested in finding out the top 10 (and top 100+) trailers viewed during the past week? Scroll on below, friend.
According to this post on VizionEck, the top ten most-watched and most-liked trailers from E3 on YouTube are as follows. The following info is all updated from its debut to the last day of E3 2018:
- Fallout 76 Trailer with 17+ million views and 141k likes.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer with 14+ million views and 333k likes.
- The Last of Us Part II Gameplay Reveal with 10+ million views and 383k likes.
- Doom Eternal Debut Trailer with 8+ million views and 72k likes.
- Devil May Cry 5 Debut Trailer with 7.3 million views and 156k likes.
- Ghost of Tsushima Gameplay Reveal with 7.19 million views and 147k likes.
- The Elder Scrolls VI Reveal with 7.17 million views and 202k likes.
- Death Stranding E3 2018 4K Trailer with 6.7 million views and 161k likes.
- Halo Infinite E3 2018 – Announcement Trailer with 6.2 million views and 152k likes.
- FIFA 19 Official Reveal Trailer with 5.9 million views and 197k likes.
Here are our thoughts on the top 10:
- These stats are based on the original source of the videos. These numbers do not factor in the same vids from third-party content creators and game news publications.
- We’re surprised that Kingdom Hearts III was not in the top 10. Ditto Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which was clearly a fan favourite among US and European Nintendo fans.
- Exclusives-wise, Sony PlayStation takes the top prize with just Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us Part 2 with 17 million views. Xbox’s Halo Infinite stands alone with 6.2 million.
- Despite being just a title card with some pre-rendered landscapes with no actual gameplay whatsoever, people are psyched for The Elder Scrolls VI.
- Despite people knowing what a FIFA game looks like after god-knows-how-many iterations of these, people still like viewing the same damn game over and over again.
Here are the full stats. Check out your favourite trailers all ranked based on views. Whaddya think?