You know what the world needs? A Wild Arms revival on the PS4. Too bad we’re only getting half of that wish coming true: Wild Arms: Million Memories will be out for iOS and Android phones in Japan later on 26th September.
What’s the game about? It’s an action RPG that is set in a Wild Arms multiverse type scenario, featuring the leads from all the Wild Arms games you loved back in the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 era. So we have Rudy, Jude, Dean, and bunch of others who may or may not be gacha-able because that’s how these F2P JRPGs work.
Still, the action looks decent and I see myself picking it up in the near future. Check out the video below:
Thanks to pre-registrations reaching 200,000 people who are probably enamoured via rose-tinted nostalgia glasses, players will receive the following bonuses upon playing the game:
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Gimel Coin x10
- 100,000 pre-registrations – Gems x100
- 200,000 pre-registrations – “The One Who Inherited Tears” ARM
Two more pre-registration goals have also been added:
- 250,000 pre-registrations – Gems x400
- 300,000 pre-registrations – “Brother’s Intentions Carried Out”