Here’s how and when to join the sessions.
The first Jump Force open beta happens this weekend from 18 to 20 January 2019 for PS4 and Xbox One players. With only one month remaining until the anime crossover fighting game releases, many of you will want to catch some of the action and see what the hype is about.
Bandai Namco has announced that the Jump Force Open Beta Test Client is now already available for download. Here’s how to join the Jump Force Open Beta:
- Search ‘JUMP FORCE Open Beta’ on PSN or Xbox Live to find the open beta test client.
- Download the Jump Force Open Beta Test Client.
- Wait for the three-hour sessions this weekend (according to the schedule below).
Just like the closed beta from last year, the Jump Force Open Beta will grant players access to the game’s online versus mode. However, there will be a total of 17 playable fighters and 6 preset avatars this time around, which is a step up from the previous 15 and 5, respectively.
Check out the Jump Force open beta sessions below:
- Friday, 18 January at 1pm – 4pm CET (Central European Time)
- (8pm – 11pm GMT+8 Malaysian time on the same day)
- Saturday, 19 January at 6am – 9am CET (Central European Time)
- (1pm – 4pm GMT+8 Malaysian time on the same day)
- Saturday, 19 January at 5pm – 8pm CET (Central European Time)
- (12am – 4am GMT+8 Malaysian time on Sunday, 20 January)
- Sunday, 20 January at 9pm – 12am CET (Central European Time)
- (4am – 8am GMT+8 Malaysian time on Monday, 21 January)
In the meantime, check out my hands-on impressions of Jump Force here from participating in the closed beta last year. Jump Force is slated to release for the PS4 and Xbox One on 15 February 2019.