Explore the ruins of fallen Washington D.C. very soon!
Ubisoft has announced that the Private Beta for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 will be arriving next month, from 7 to 11 February 2019. Those who have pre-ordered the game will automatically receive access while everyone else will have to register for the Private Beta at the official website here.
In other related news, a new The Division 2 Story Trailer was recently released, revealing all 3 enemy factions featured in the upcoming game and expanding on the background lore of the game’s setting.
According to Ubisoft, these are the official descriptions for the 3 enemy factions in The Division 2:
- A paramilitary force that relies on combat expertise and overwhelming firepower to dominate their enemies and expand their territory.
- Smart and organized,
- Led by a former JTF officer whose ruthlessness and cunning make him a dangerous adversary.
- A loosely organized gang of opportunistic raiders that prey on struggling civilian encampments through violence and intimidation.
- These hedonistic scavengers take everything they can steal and destroy everything else to deprive their enemies of valuable resources.
- Led by a council of the strongest pack leaders.
- Bitter survivors of a forced quarantine bent on revenge against those who brutally imprisoned them and the society that stood by and let it happen.
- Their charismatic, bloodthirsty leader believes everyone is complicit and urges her followers to punish the guilty by spreading sickness and murdering indiscriminately.
Ubisoft also recently confirmed that the PC version of The Division 2 will exclusively be available on the new Epic Games Store and its own platform, Uplay. It will no longer be sold on Valve’s Steam store.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is slated to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on 15 March 2019.