It’s time to plan a heist.
A whole new bunch of content arrives in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 today as its latest seasonal event, Operation Grand Heist, launches today on 20 February 2019. Here’s what players are getting in the free update:
- A new specialist named Outrider makes her debut. She wields a longbow called Sparrow, which is capable of silently taking out enemies with explosive precision. She is now available in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- A new Blackout location called Ghost Town arrives with two areas inspired by Black Ops 2‘s classic multiplayer map Standoff and the classic Zombies map Buried.
- A new Blackout mode called Hot Pursuit will be coming on 23 February 2019, where players can drive and pilot three new vehicles including an SUV, muscle car and PBR assault boat in a race to reach supply drops placed around the map containing high-level armor, weapons, and grenades.
- The Black Market is restocked with new weapon camos, outfits, gestures, and accessories themed for Operation Grand Heist.
- Blackout’s Zombies mode receives several new features, including a new round-based Gauntlet challenge mode for the Classified map, along with a brand-new perk addition called the Ethereal Razor that substantially increases a player’s melee damage with an area of effect and life regeneration for each hit.
In addition to all that free content, Black Ops 4 Pass owners will also receive the following:
- A new multiplayer map called Casino set in a luxurious casino in Monaco where elite thieves formed an elaborate plan to steal the winning racecars on display.
- A new multiplayer map called Lockup set in a Los Angeles police station.
- A new Blackout character named Cosmic Silverback, who is actually a zombie silverback gorilla originally from the Dead Ops Arcade in Call of Duty Black Ops.
Published by Activision and developed by Treyarch, Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 is now available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out the Operation Grand Heist trailer below.