It’s called Back 4 Blood; keeping in theme.
After the “success” of Evolve, Turtle Rock Studios decide to take a break from game development and recoup. So what are they doing now to make a comeback? By sticking to what they do best: co-op shooters involving the undead.
That’s what they’re doing with new partners Warner Bros. Games with an all-new title Back 4 Blood. I’m guessing the “4” is for the number of players in the game.
— Back4Blood (@back4blood) March 14, 2019
There’s also an F.A.Q about the game. Let’s post some of the more relevant answers here:
- We know it’s a co-op zombie first-person shooter; they’re going back to their roots for this one.
- The game will be out for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- The game will be a premium AAA title.
- It’s not a sequel to Left 4 Dead; it’s a brand-new game.
- The game will have PvP and a campaign mode.
- No, it’ll not have a battle royale mode.
Guess we’ll have to wait for more info later this year. Hooray for L4D fans out there who are still playing the game up to this day.