Fixing the game one patch at a time.
BioWare has dropped another update for Anthem, and this time it’s update 1.0.4.02, which went live earlier today.
Over the last weekend, Anthem‘s community manager, Jesse Anderson, has been teasing today’s update, which he says would greatly reduce the drop rate of components for Javelins that players aren’t using. He also added that the patch would make loot from Elysian Caches “show up immediately after a Stronghold finishes.”
This update also makes loot earned from an Elysian Cache show up immediately after a Stronghold finishes, fixes the issue where the newsfeed is blank and more. Full list will be posted Monday morning.
— Jesse Anderson (@Darokaz) April 5, 2019
Update 1.0.4.02. features fixes to tons of other bugs, such as the newsfeed, and issues that arose when players turned off motion blur.
The full patch notes are detailed below;
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for Javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.
You can head here to check out the official patch notes.
Here’s hoping that these fixes will be consistent and drastically improve the Anthem experience.