Have you ever wanted to be a cartographer and create your map? Don’t have the required degree, tools or time to travel and map the world? Well, worry not, as you now can create your own fantasy world with Wonderdraft.
Wonderdraft is a wonderful tool for creating Game of Thrones-esque world maps. Check it out in action below.
The tool features realistic landmass generators with coastline brushes. Rivers can be drawn with a few clicks. Map symbols can also be painted effortlessly. Other features include;
- Artistically curated default map themes
- Create aesthetic labels using presets
- Map dimensions anywhere from 512 pixels to 8192 pixels
- DRM-free software and royalty-free user-made content
- Surface Pro 4, Wacom and digital pen support
You don’t need a high-end PC to run this, requiring only an Intel HD 5000 or equivalent to run it, although it is a treat if you do have one.
The tool also offers a fantasy building DLC priced at USD12 (RM50). Check out the designs below;
It’s available for Windows 64-bit, Linux and MacOSX for only US$29.99 (RM124) and you can pick your DRM-free copy up at their official website here.