This story will be updated accordingly.
We’ve created a one-stop spot for all the Google Stadia info for you Malaysian and Southeast Asian readers. The Stream
will start today at midnight; you can tune into it below. is done; watch the replay below.
Here’s the news we have so far. Keep in mind that this will be updated with the latest information.
- Larian Studios will be developing Baldur’s Gate III for Google Stadia and PC.
- Confirmed game titles so far for Google Stadia: Baldur’s Gate III, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, horror game Gylt, Get Packed, The Division 2, Destiny 2 with Shadowkeep expansion (out Fall 2019), Doom, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Rage 2, the new Tomb Raider trilogy,
- Stadia Pro subscription is US$9.99 per month. You’ll get the best of Stadia from this package.
- A more expensive Stadia Founder’s Edition will be for sale this fall. It comes with a Chromecast Ultra, a limited edition Night Blue Stadia controller, a three-month Pro subscription and a buddy pass, and an additional controller for US$69 dollars.
- Stadia will be available in the following countries: USA, UK, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, Finland, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland. Nope, no Southeast Asia countries yet, but that may happen in 2020.
- Stadia Base lets you use Stadia for free, but you need to buy the games individually.
- Here’s what you need to play Stadia: a Google account, a Stadia account (Pro, Base, or Buddy Pass), a Stadia Controller, the Stadia app, and a 10Mbps internet connection.
- Minimum internet speed requirement is a 10mbps download/1mbps upload to stream games in 720p, 60fps with stereo sound. This should be fine for most households all over Southeast Asia, but it does beg the question of how overseas transfer will work.