A timey-wimey JRPG.
A free-to-play JRPG mobile game from Xenogears and Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger writer Masato Kato and music composer Yasunori Mitsuda will finally be released in Europe and Southeast Asia, two years after it was originally launched in Japan.
Developed by Wright Flyer Studios for the Android and iOS, Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space, or simply Another Eden, is a turn-based JRPG that features time-travel elements where players visit the past, present and future, similar to that of the Chrono franchise.
To celebrate this launch, the developer is holding a global giveaway campaign. More players joining the game translates to bigger gifts for everyone:
- 100,000 total participants: 10 Allies Ticket “Destiny Token”
- 150,000 total participants: Princess Prayer Fragment (used to obtain the 4 Star character “Miyu”), Woodcutter’s Fragment (used to obtain the 4 Star character “Benedict”)
- 200,000 total participants: 10 Allies Ticket “Destiny Token”
Here’s how you can join and participate in the giveaway:
- Pre-register on Google Play
- “Like” the corresponding post on the official Facebook page, with hashtag #AnotherEdenWorldTour
- “Like” the official Facebook page
- Follow the official Twitter account and retweet the corresponding tweet with hashtag #AnotherEdenWorldTour
The giveaway campaign will take place from now until the game is launched in new countries (Europe and Southeast Asia). However, a definite release date for Another Eden in these countries has yet to be revealed.
Here’s the complete list of the countries Another Eden will soon be releasing in:
- United States
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Stay tuned on Kakuchopurei for the game’s release date in the near future. In the meantime, check out gameplay from Another Eden below.