Fire up the Adobe suite!
If you missed the news, Malaysia is joining the Overwatch World Cup roster! What’s a better way to celebrate it by having a logo design which is open to everyone?! The logo will be emblazoned on Malaysia’s official gear and attire, as well their social media page, which you can find here on Twitter.
LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
Hey fellow Malaysians! 🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾
In celebration of our participation in this year’s Overwatch World Cup, we are getting everyone in the community involved in the logo design competition! pic.twitter.com/R7ej5CdJrg
— Team Malaysia Overwatch (@malaysiaowwc) June 15, 2019
Here are all the requirements and details for Malaysia’s official logo:
- The logo must include imagery of the tiger – Harimau Malaya – stylised, detailed or otherwise.
- The inclusion of the Overwatch logo is encouraged.
- The logo has to be the original work of the designer.
- We strongly recommend the use of the following colours in the logo; yellow, red, black.
- The logo should not consist of more than three colours
- There is no limit for the size of the logo, but it has to be discernible when produced in smaller sizes and suitable for use as team badge and social media profile photos
The top four designs will be shortlisted and the public gets to decide by voting which one is best alongside the committee members’ votes. The winning design will be announced shortly after. All other submitted designs which didn’t make the cut will not be utilised and returned to their respective designers.
If you’re interested, you can submit your queries or try your luck by submitting your entry to email@example.com. Be quick! The deadline is 30 June, which is in about two weeks time.
And here’s another interesting tidbit for you: the winning design gets RM300 as a token of appreciation of their creativity and hard work.