The latest major update has arrived for World Of Warships Legends for the PS4 and Xbox One. It comes with the highly-anticipated German Navy joining the game’s roster, a new epic campaign, and various improvements.
The German Navy Cometh
Players can now take control of the Germans’ famous Cruisers like the Nürnberg and the Hipper (both of which rely on a balance of great gunnery and high hull strength), as well as powerful Destroyers like the Leberecht Maass.
While the Battleship Scharnhorst will be available as a premium purchase, the German fleet will continue to grow in the coming months, with early access to Destroyers this month and becoming fully accessible to players in August 2019.
The update also adds seven new German Commanders, including Franz von Hipper, Reinhard Scheer, and legendary Graf Maximilian von Spee. These Commanders can enhance ships in multiple ways:
- Improve the ship’s attack and defense capabilities.
- Boost shell and torpedo performance.
- Enhance maneuvering and survivability.
- Make consumables more effective.
New Search And Destroy! Campaign
The new World Of Warships Legends update introduces the new Search & Destroy! Campaign to replace the old Atlanta Campaign. It offers new challenges and rewards, such as:
- New and additional consumables
- Introduction of Deutschmarks, a special currency used for purchases in the store’s Admiralty section
- Additional Commander items and new national Commander crates
- Showcase the iconic German port of Hamburg as new harbor
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the Liberty Pack
Meanwhile, the U.S. 4th of July celebrations brings with it the all-new Liberty Pack, which contains boosters, camouflage, and Premium Account time.
Service Record, Commendations, and Greater Map Spawn Control
Here are some of the new features and improvements added in the new World Of Warships Legends update:
- Service Record: Allow players to check their detailed game stats and adjust their playstyle
- Commendations: Improve Commanders’ arsenals with new skills, upgrading existing ones, and advancing your crew to legendary ranks
- Modified map spawn configurations: Designed to offer players more tactical choices when battles begin, as well as various visual improvements.
Check out the glorious new German ships below.