Vivo has officially launched its new Vivo S1 smartphone in Malaysia today. The reasonably-priced device is geared towards the youth, with decent specs and even an ultra game mode for all mobile gamers out there.
In Ultra Game Mode, Vivo S1 users can customize and tweak the settings of each individual game to improve their overall gaming experience and save battery life. These include the ability to selectively block calls, hide notifications, and more.
The best feature of the Ultra Game Mode is the Esports/Competitive Mode. When this particular mode is enabled:
- Background notifications are turned off
- System resources are smartly managed
- The control area in the notification bar is reduced to avoid accidental touches
- Phone temperature and game performance are balanced to make the game smoother
Games that support Esports/Competitive Mode include PUBG Mobile, Mobile Legend: Bang Bang, and more.
The specs for the Vivo S1 isn’t too shabby either, which you can check out below:
- Screen Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
- Battery: 4500 mAH with Dual Engine Fast Charging
- Camera: 16MP+8MP+2MP AI Triple Camera with 32MP Selfie Camera
- Screen: 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P65 Octa-Core
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage Space: 128GB
- Colors: Diamond Black / Skyline Blue
- OS: Funtouch OS 9 (based on Android Pie 9.0)
The Vivo S1 is now available for pre-order until 26 July 2019, but it will be available for purchase starting from 27 July 2019 nationwide for a price of RM1099. Those who pre-order the new smartphone will receive RM100 instant rebate (when they pay RM50) and an exclusive gift in the form of a Vshare K1-Bluetooth speaker.
Check out photos from the Vivo S1 official launch event held earlier today at Bangsar Shopping Centre.