Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has announced that Super Robot Wars V will be releasing for both the Nintendo Switch and PC on 3 October 2019. Pre-order for the PC version on Steam will begin on 19 September 2019, while those on the Switch can already preload theirs by 5 September 2019.
Here are all the featured works and properties in Super Robot Wars V:
- Invincible Super Man Zambot 3
- Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3
- Mobile Suit Gundam Z
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway’s Flash (Only the mechs)
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel Seven (Only the mechs)
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer
- Mobile Suit Gundam UC
- The Brave Express Might Gaine
- Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture – Prince of Darkness
- Getter Robo Armageddon
- Mazinger Edition Z: The Impact!
- Shin Mazinger ZERO vs. Great General of Darkness (Only the mechs)
- Fullmetal Panic!
- Fullmetal Panic? Fumoffu
- Fullmetal Panic! The Second Raid
- Fullmetal Panic! (Original Novel Version)
- Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone
- Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance
- Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo (Only the mechs)
- Space Battleship Yamato 2199
- Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon
In the meantime, check out the Super Robot Wars V trailer below.