Want to buy more PlayStation games? How about rereleases of past titles with snazzier and artsy-fartsy covers?
Well, you’re in luck. PlayStation is releasing the Only On PlayStation Collection, where 10 of the console’s finest have new interpretations of their iconic artwork. The 10 titles that “defined a generation” are:
- Ratchet & Clank,
- The Last Guardian, which defined the fact that you can skip a console generation to release your long-awaited masterpiece,
- Marvel’s Spider-Man, which defined open-world action-adventure game,
- God of War, that one game we gave a full score for,
- Horizon: Zero Dawn,
- Shadow of the Colossus, PS4 remake version,
- WipeOut Omega Collection,
- Uncharted 4,
- The Last of Us Remastered
Sweet selection, that. Unfortunately, they’re only available in UK at the moment. We’ll be sure to update this news piece if they’re out in Southeast Asia. Because they should be.
Until then, salivate at these box art designs that were clearly inspired by folks like Mondo.