During New York Comic Con 2019, executive producers Justin Halpern and Patrick Schumacker finally announced the official release date for the upcoming mature and R-rated Harley Quinn animated series on the exclusive DC Universe streaming service (via Deadline).
This new animated version of Harley Quinn looks very much inspired by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti’s solo run on the character, which itself was pretty risque and meta (sort of like Marvel’s Deadpool).
The Harley Quinn animated series follows her adventures after she breaks up with the Joker, including receiving help from Poison Ivy and others to become a member of the Legion of Doom.
- Kaley Cuoco as Harley Quinn
- Alan Tudyk as the Joker and Basil Karlo / Clayface
- Lake Bell as Dr. Pamela Isley / Poison Ivy
- Diedrich Bader as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Jim Rash as Edward Nigma / Riddler
- Ron Funches as Nanaue / King Shark
- Christopher Meloni as Commissioner James Gordon
- Tony Hale as Dr. Edgar Cizko / Doctor Psycho
- J. B. Smoove as Frank the Plant
- Jason Alexander as Sy Borgman
- Giancarlo Esposito as Lex Luthor
- Wanda Sykes as Tsaritsa / Queen of Fables
- Rahul Kohli as Dr. Jonathan Crane / Scarecrow
- Sanaa Lathan as Selina Kyle / Catwoman
- Tom Kenny as Clayface’s Hand
- Vanessa Marshall as Princess Diana / Wonder Woman
- Jacob Tremblay as Damian Wayne / Robin
It is slated to premiere on 29 November 2019. In the meantime, check out the trailer below.