Bring the smack(down).
More WWE superstars are set to join the roster of Brawlhalla. Ubisoft has announced that WWE Superstars Roman Reigns, The Undertaker and Asuka along with WWE Hall of Famer “Macho Man” Randy Savage are new additions as part of the Epic Crossovers beginning today.
These new WWE superstars join the likes of previously-added Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, John Cena, current Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and Xavier Woods. Players can also look forward to Brawldown returning as the Brawl of the Week, which contains a ring, breakable tables and fun rope physics.
The following WWE Superstar Epic Crossovers will be available for 300 Mammoth coins each:
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage is an Epic Crossover for Ulgrim.
- OH YEAH! Macho Man uses chairs, flexing and his big smile to defeat opponents.
- The Undertaker is an Epic Crossover for Thor.
- The Deadman uses his urn to teleport around the stage and smite his foes.
- Asuka is an Epic Crossover for Queen Nai.
- The Empress of Tomorrow uses her fans and mask in her battles in Valhalla.
- Roman Reigns is an Epic Crossover for Teros.
- The Big Dog uses even bigger punches to take out his enemies.
Brawlhalla is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. In the meantime, check out the trailer below.