Need more challenges in your non-Nintendo exclusive go-karting lifestyle? Then Check out this upcoming Grand Prix event for Crash Team Racing.
From 9th November 12am GMT+8 onwards, players will be able to race around the upcoming new track Koala Carnival. Complete challenges in this timed event to earn Nitro for rewards.
The new event also features:
- New game modes like Ring Rally.
- New characters like Pasadena O’ Possum, Ebenezer Von Clutch.
- New karts like the Nitro Bumper Kart, the Pressuriser, and Daredevil.
- New Pit Stop items like Circus-themed skins, neon wheels, and animated paint jobs.
- The opportunity to unlock King Chicken by collecting hidden Golden Eggs in the game’s adventure mode.
- A chance to win a Champion Kart and Neon Circus signature decal by finishing in the top 5 percent of the Grand Prix leaderboards.
Crash Team Racing is out now for consoles; here’s our review on it.