Warner Bros. and DC Universe have unveiled the full trailer for the upcoming R-rated animated series, Harley Quinn. Running at just over two minutes long, it showcases no-holds-barred swearing (lots and lots of F-words) and full-on gratuitous violence that’s rarely seen in comic book animated properties.
It features everything from STD (sexually-transmitted disease) jokes to Poison Ivy actually saying the word, “dildos”. This new animated version of Harley Quinn looks very much inspired by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti’s run on the character, which itself was pretty risque and meta (sort of like Marvel’s Deadpool).
It follows her adventures after she breaks up with the Joker, including forming a crew of her own consisting of Poison Ivy and others, in her efforts to become a member of the Legion of Doom.
- Kaley Cuoco as Harley Quinn
- Alan Tudyk as the Joker and Basil Karlo / Clayface
- Lake Bell as Dr. Pamela Isley / Poison Ivy
- Diedrich Bader as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Jim Rash as Edward Nigma / Riddler
- Ron Funches as Nanaue / King Shark
- Christopher Meloni as Commissioner James Gordon
- Tony Hale as Dr. Edgar Cizko / Doctor Psycho
- J. B. Smoove as Frank the Plant
- Jason Alexander as Sy Borgman
- Giancarlo Esposito as Lex Luthor
- Wanda Sykes as Tsaritsa / Queen of Fables
- Rahul Kohli as Dr. Jonathan Crane / Scarecrow
- Sanaa Lathan as Selina Kyle / Catwoman
- Tom Kenny as Clayface’s Hand
- Vanessa Marshall as Princess Diana / Wonder Woman
- Jacob Tremblay as Damian Wayne / Robin
It is slated to premiere on 29 November 2019. In the meantime, check out the full trailer below. (Disclaimer and warning: This content really isn’t for kids.)