Four months ago, nobody believed him.
Prior to BlizzCon 2019, there were a lot of leaks pointing towards the announcement of Diablo 4 and now we know that most of them were indeed true. One of the users who accurately leaked out the character selection screen and Lilith being a major villain actually has a history that goes back at least four months ago.
Reddit user PracticalBrush posted a lengthy list of bullet points that point out a lot of Diablo 4‘s important details including the full class roster and even the official title (Diablo IV). Since it was posted four months ago, a lot of people brushed off PracticalBrush’s words because it was too early and too easy to make wild speculations.
Now that we know his info is more reliable than it seems, it’s worth looking back to see the points he made in that post. Here are some of the details he leaked that aren’t confirmed yet:
- Diablo III features such as the Kunai Cube, Wardrobe loadouts, Seasonal Journeys, Rifts/G-rifts and so on are making a comeback.
- Soundtrack will be similar to the music found in Diablo and Diablo II to please old-school fans but will also have its own unique twist specifically catered to Diablo 4.
- Classes planned to be available at launch are Paladin, Barbarian, Sorcerer, Amazon, and Druid. Necromancer to be released in a future expansion.
- There will be a closed beta in 2020.
- Aside from PC, the game will also be playable on PS5 and Project Scarlett.
Thanks for the heads up, Notebook Check.