The “Kingdom Hearts Orchestra: World of Tres” concert took place over the weekend in Osaka, Japan, where game director Tetsuya Nomura revealed more details about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMIND DLC and when to expect a new trailer.
According to Gematsu, the Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMIND DLC will add the following:
- Data Creating – A photo mode where players can freely position and pose their favourite characters to take photos, as well as configure object placements and effects/filters.
- Slideshow – The ability to create a slideshow of the photos players have taken, with choices of frames and background music.
- Premium Menu (Change And Tweak Difficulty Settings)
- Fast Pass – Makes enemies weaker and lets players essentially one-shot kill enemies, with at least seven attractions/spells stacked up above the combat menu.
- Black Code – Tweak difficulty to make gameplay more challenging by choosing how much health you have, without items or Cure, etc.
However, Nomura has yet to announce the official release date for the Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMIND DLC. He reportedly said that “people would get mad at him” if he were to do so, which could indicate that it has been delayed further than players expected.
Nevertheless, a new trailer will be unveiled sometime this month, so perhaps we’ll learn more about it then. In the meantime, check out my review of Kingdom Hearts 3 here or check out my detailed discussion of the franchise’s past, present, and future here (spoilers ahead).