Christmas may be over, but that doesn’t mean its charitable spirit is lost.
Such is the case of Battle Arena Malaysia, who will be hosting a Christmas Charity Stream series featuring a number of esports streamers. Basically, you watch them play your favourite game(s), and then you donate to the provided link on each of these charity streams that will be hosted on each streamer’s respective Facebook page including Battle Arena’s.
The charity drive will start today on 30th January at 2pm (a few hours from now!) and end on Sunday 2nd February. All proceeds will go to the National Autism Society of Malaysia (NASOM).
Here are the streamers and their respective schedules.
- LokiesMyTV: 2pm to 6pm
- OfficialBadman: 2pm to 6pm
- Neferhor: 2pm to 6pm
- TheSaviorElite: 2pm to 6pm
- MzeroBoyz: 2pm to 6pm
- ReignPUBG: 2pm to 6pm
- CompanyMan: 2pm to 6pm
- AiniiiGaming: 8pm to 11pm
- 3VE from Sphynx.MY: 8pm to 11pm
- Rara Vixxen: 8pm to 1am
- Alaska from Sphynx.MY: 7pm to 11pm
- BattleArenaMY: 7pm to 11pm
- Argent from Sphynx.MY: 7pm to 11pm
- HeyItsFlare: 8pm to 11pm
- KambingGolek: 9pm to 1am
- Jasminism from Sphynx.MY: 6pm to 10pm
- Daddyhood/NRDDYNRSL: 7pm to 11pm
I’d be lying if I said I knew any of these names because I’m old and stuff. But it’s for a great cause, so go support this endeavour if you’re into esports games and young-as-heck streamer personalities.