A world premiere stream later today by Ubisoft was supposed to officially unveil the next Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 expansion as part of its Year 2 DLC. However, users on Reddit have leaked the details beforehand, and now we know that it will be titled Warlords Of New York.
Based on leaked screenshots and images, The Division 2 Warlords Of New York expansion is slated for release next month on 3 March 2020.
The leaked description for The Division 2 Warlords Of New York expansion is as follows:
New York is under threat.
Aaron Keener, a former Division Agent turned rogue, has taken control of Lower Manhattan, backed by four devoted and highly skilled lieutenants.
Trained by The Division but disavowing its ideals, they are now the highest authority in town and the most formidable force the Agents have ever faced.
It will reportedly feature:
- A gripping new story, hunting down your nemesis.
- A level 30 boost, allowing players to jump right into the Warlords of New York campaign.
- A new open-world map set in New York.
- A revamped progression system with a level cap increased to 40.
- New tactical options: exotics, gears, and skills.
- An extended endgame, including thematic three-month seasons.
A closer look at the leaks indicates that those who buy the expansion before 3 April 2020 will receive an additional level 40 weapon and a new outfit. An Ultimate Edition of The Division 2 has also been leaked, which reportedly features:
- The base game.
- The Warlords of New York expansion.
- A level 30 boost, allowing you to jump right into the Warlords of New York campaign.
- The instant unlocks of all 6 endgame specializations.
- 8 exclusive Classified assignments missions.
- The Battleworn secret service pack.
- The First Responder Pack.
- The Elite Agent pack.
- 1 exclusive emote.
- 1 exclusive outfit.
However, take everything with a grain of salt for now. Stay tuned on Kakuchopurei for the official reveal by Ubisoft soon.