Sony Interactive Entertainment has launched the PlayStation Player Celebration in order to celebrate the more than 100 million players in the worldwide community.
By joining the program and working toward a shared set of goals, players can win exclusive PS4 themes and PSN avatars, as well as a chance to win a PlayStation kit, which includes a real-life PlayStation Platinum Trophy engraved with your personal PSN ID.
Sign-ups begin today and the PlayStation Player Celebration program will end when all goals are reached, or at 10am GMT+8 on 17 March 2020; whichever happens first. Here’s how you can participate:
- First, register with your sign-in ID on the official website here. You will start contributing to any upcoming goals as soon as the goal period starts.
- Every PS4 game you play and PS4 Trophy you earn contributes to the community goal. When the community hits the target, everybody who signed up before the goal started wins!
Every individual game you play for at least one hour (across as many sessions as you like) counts towards the goal.
Every Trophy you earn in any game you play is counted – and multiplayer game Trophies count as double (up to a limit of six Trophies per day)!
- You’ll earn exclusive themes and avatars for reaching each community goal. You’ll also have the chance to win an exclusive PlayStation kit – which includes a real-life engraved Platinum Trophy – just for signing up.
- A real-life Platinum Trophy, engraved with your PSN ID
- RM 400 PlayStation Store Voucher
- Voucher codes for a selection of our greatest PS4 games
When the PlayStation Player Celebration program ends at 10am GMT+8 on 17 March 2020, players must then answer the skill-based question (which will be available on the same page that they registered) for their chance to win the exclusive PlayStation kit.