New Challenge Missions, Weekly Challenges, and Cosmetics.
Archives 2020 is now live for Overwatch players on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and the Nintendo Switch, where they can dive back into storied events in the game with a new twist to spice things up. Each of the previous three Archives Brawls have new Challenge Missions, with new Brawls unlocking each week.
Brand new rewards have been made available this year, so don’t forget to log in from 13 March to 3 April 2020. However, unlike in previous years, there are no actual brand new content, likely due to the development of Overwatch 2.
This year, each mission has a unique modifier that will put you to the test!
- Week 1 – Two Uprising Missions Unlocked.
- Molten Cores – Enemies drop Lava on death.
- Glass Cannon – Players have 50% less health and increased damage.
- Week 2 – Two Retribution Missions Unlocked.
- Surgical Strike – Only critical hits do damage to enemies.
- Close Quarters – Enemies can only be damaged if a player is nearby.
- Week 3 – Two Storm Rising Missions Unlocked.
- Blood Moon Rising – No Support heroes and healing is reduced. Heal yourself by doing damage.
- Storm Raging – Some Enemies are enraged. Killing them spreads the rage.
In addition, Weekly Challenges are also back for Archives, allowing players to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins:
- Week 1: Holi Symmetra (Epic)
- Week 2: Rustclad Torbjorn (Epic)
- Week 3: Bear Mei (Epic)
Players can look forward to new cosmetics as well.
- 5 Legendary Skins
- 3 Epic Skins
- Player Icons, Emotes, Sprays
In the meantime, check out the trailer below.