Despite The International 10 being delayed to 2021 thanks to COVID-19, Valve went ahead and released its patented Battle Pass.
You can pay US$9.99 for the Battle Pass. 25 percent of it will go to The International 10 prize pool. Right now, the current prize pool is at US$1,782,014, showing no signs of slowing down.
What will you get?
- A new terrain that is unlockable at level 160.
- Pudge and Anti Mage personas.
- three new Arcana sets (Wraith King, Queen of Pain, Windranger).
- Living Towers, unlocked at level 200.
- The option to create and join guilds. This option features daily challenges for guild points-farming and exclusive guild challenges that require a whole community to participate.
Do take note that while you have to pay for a Battle Pass to create a guild, you can join one free of charge. Naturally, everyone’s looking forward to the Battle Pass, which resulted in this recent announcement on the official Dota 2 Twitter page.
We are aware of the outages going on right now, we are working on repairing them as soon as possible.
— DOTA 2 (@DOTA2) May 25, 2020
With everyone still staying at home during MCO/lockdown, is this really surprising? The International 10 will happen in 2021; it was originally supposed to be held in Stockholm, Sweden in 18th-23rd August.