Discounts on Nioh 2, Sekiro, and more.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore Private Limited (SIES) has announced that its PlayStation Days Of Play sale will be returning next week from 3 June to 16 June 2020, offering great deals and discounts on various PS4 games, software, and peripherals.
PS4 exclusives will be offered at discounted prices, with some as low as RM55. Check out the best deals below:
- Death Stranding Standard Edition – RM169
- Nioh 2 Standard Edition – RM169
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Standard Edition – RM145
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition – RM119
- Dreams Universe Standard Edition – RM119
- Days Gone Standard Edition – RM119
- God Of War HITS – RM55
- The Last Of Us Remastered HITS – RM55
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End HITS – RM55
- Ratchet & Clank HITS – RM55
I personally recommend Nioh 2 (check out my review of the game here), and this will be the cheapest it’s ever been since launching in March 2020. Personally, it’s better gameplay-wise and more accessible than Sekiro Shadows Die Twice (which I also reviewed).
In addition to all the games, the following hardware deals can also be found at PlayStation Authorised Dealers nationwide in Malaysia (check out the full list here):
- PS4 MEGAPACK (Model: CUH-2218BB01, 1TB HDD) at a promotional price of RM1,099 (normal price: RM1,349)
- PS4 Pro God Of War / The Last Of Us Remastered (Model: CUH-7218BB01,
1TB HDD) Bundle at a promotional price of RM1,399 (normal price: RM1,799)
- PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller at a promotional price of RM179*
(normal price: RM239)
There will also be exclusive PS Plus offers available during this promotion. Those who purchase 12 Months PS Plus Membership Card from retail stores will receive an extra 4 Months membership for free.