The Grau of War
The Grau is fast being a favorite of many due to its versatility rivaling the M4A1. The clear iron sights of the Grau also negates the use of an optic attachment, paving the way for a more robust weapon.
- Monolithic Suppressor: Reasons as explained earlier.
- Tempus 26.4-in Archangel Barrel: Overall best barrel to use with the Grau; increases damage range while also improves recoil.
- Commando Foregrip: The Grau’s relatively low recoil allows you to ditch the Merc Foregrip in favor of the Commando which helps with aiming stability since we are ditching the optics attachment for this weapon.
- Tac Laser: Negates ADS penalty obtained via Archangel Barrel while also stacks up aiming stability alongside the Commando Foregrip.
- 50/60-Round Magazine: For continuous mid-long range harassment.
Use this setup if: You’re not such a boring person and eat their steak medium to medium-rare