There may be no EVO 2020, but at least we’ll have the best fighting game makers in the business converge and talk industry stuff this weekend.
Arc System Works, Arika, Bandai Namco, Capcom, Koei Tecmo, and SNK will be hosting the Japan Fighting Game Publisher Roundtable this 1st August at 8am GMT+8. The companies’ respective directors and producers will be talking about fighting game topics chosen by users, esports, and the development process (Season passes, balancing, character additions, hotfixes, and so forth).
Here are the list of participants:
Arc System Works
- Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear series general director)
- Kazuto Sekine (general battle director)
- Akira Nishitani (Fighting EX Layer producer)
- Katsuhiro Harada (Tekken series chief producer)
- Motohiro Okubo (Soulcalibur VI producer)
- Shuuhei Matsumoto (Street Fighter V producer)
- Takayuki Nakayama (Street Fighter V director)
- Yuhei Shinbori (Dead or Alive 6 producer)
- Yasuyuki Oda (SNK producer)
- Nobuyuki Kuroki (SNK director)
You can tune to the show via YouTube: