Yesterday, Valorant‘s new Agent, Killjoy, leaked early, but Riot Games have now officially unveiled her in all her glory; turrets and all. Her most interesting ability that’s most likely to catch players’ attention is her turret, which will scan a 180-degree area and shoot any enemy it sees.
What this essentially means is that she will be able to guard more than one angle or entryway at once and that she can pick up kills when she’s not even present. She also has a Nanoswarm grenade that can deal damage to enemies in a certain area, and her Ultimate is a giant cage that can trap enemies inside. Killjoy also has a robot called Alarmbot who can go off in search of enemies and will explode if it finds them.
Killjoy will officially join Valorant’s cast of Agents when Act 2 begins on 4 August 2020. In the meantime, check out the full list of her abilities below:
- EQUIP a covert Alarmbot.
- FIRE to deploy a bot that hunts down enemies that get in range.
- After reaching its target, the bot explodes, applying Vulnerable.
- HOLD EQUIP to recall a deployed bot.
- EQUIP a Turret. FIRE to deploy a turret that fires at enemies in a 180 degree cone.
- HOLD EQUIP to recall the deployed turret.
- EQUIP a Nanoswarm grenade.
- FIRE to throw the grenade.
- Upon landing, the Nanoswarm goes covert.
- ACTIVATE the Nanoswarm to deploy a damaging swarm of nanobots.
ULTIMATE ABILITY — LOCKDOWN
- EQUIP the Lockdown device.
- FIRE to deploy the device.
- After a long windup, the device Detains all enemies caught in the radius.
- The device can be destroyed by enemies.