It’s been a couple of weeks since the last PS4 exclusive that mattered dropped onto store shelves. So far, Ghost of Tsushima has been well-received and judging by these recent stats from PlayStation, it’s warranted.
For the first 10 days since the game’s release, the numbers are as follows:
- 57.5 million duels,
- 156.4 million standoffs initiated,
- 139.4 million enemies collapsed in fear (god bless the Ghost armour),
- 810.3 years worth of time on horseback,
- 16.2 million onsen visited,
- 14.2 million haikus written (even though they weren’t invented at that time period, but whatever),
- 28.1 million flute songs played,
- 8.8 million foxes petted,
- 17.1 million bamboo strikes completed,
- 37.5 million inari shrines honoured,
- 15.5 million photos taken.
Impressive! That’s pretty much all we can say.
In case you missed it, Ghost of Tsushima is the third game so far on Kakuchopurei that received the coveted 100/100 score. Read our full review to see why it’s such a big deal.