Oh, and Killjoy too.
Do you want more Valorant and another new mode just focused on getting kills for score? Of course, you do, and Riot Games will deliver.
The company will be launching Valorant Act 2 this 4th August, with its new additions available right away. These include:
- The new hero Killjoy, whom we’ve talked about previously. She uses a turret that can set up a sentry to auto-fire enemies in blind corners or just protect her six.
- A new battle pass which features weapon skins, gun buddies, sprays, player cards, player titles, and Radianite Points. The pass will cost players 1,000 Valorant Points (US$10) to unlock and will last about two months.
- The new Glitchpop weapon skin line. We’ll let you know how much these are; hopefully they don’t cost as ridiculous as the Elderflame skin which is US$100+. You can buy 4 to 5 brand-new indie games with that money.
- A new free-for-all Deathmatch mode, scheduled for 5th August. Basically, it’s every man and woman for him/herself; winner is the first to get the most kills after the timer hits zero.
- Balance patches, because a lot of people are still bitching about Raze and Brimstone being nerfed.
Again, the update will be available this week on 4th August onwards. Time to get back to counter-striking, Riot-style.