DualSense controller, wireless headset, and more.
Sony Interactive Entertainment has recently updated the PS5 accessories website with detailed information on each announced accessory for the upcoming PlayStation 5 console.
This might indicate that more news on the PS5 might just be on the horizon, especially the official price and release date of the console (which remain unknown at this point).
According to the official website, the DualSense wireless controller for PS5 offers immersive haptic feedback, dynamic adaptive triggers, and a built-in microphone, as well as a dedicated Create button and a headset jack.
- Haptic Feedback – Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.
- Adaptive Triggers – Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
- Built-In Microphone and Headset Jack – Chat with friends online using the built-in microphone, or by connecting a headset to the 3.5mm jack. Easily switch off voice capture at a moment’s notice with the dedicated mute button.
- Create Button – Capture and broadcast your most epic gaming moments with the create button. Building on the success of the pioneering SHARE button, “create” offers players more ways to produce gaming content and broadcast their adventures live to the world.
The DualSense wireless controller also retains many returning features from the PS4’s DualShock 4. These include:
- Built-In Battery – Charge and play, now via USB Type-C 4.
- Integrated Speaker – Select games take on an extra dimension with higher-fidelity sound effects bursting from the controller.
- Motion Sensor – Bring intuitive motion control to supported games with the built-in accelerometer and gyroscope.
Players can dock up to two DualSense wireless controllers quickly and easily with the charging station’s click-in design.
Players can enjoy a seamless, wireless experience with a headset fine-tuned for 3D Audio on PS5 consoles, featuring a refined design with dual noise-cancelling microphones, USB Type-C charging, and an array of easy-access controls.
- Fine-tuned for 3D Audio – The PULSE 3D wireless headset has been specifically tuned to deliver the 3D Audio made possible by the PlayStation 5 console. Powered by Tempest 3D AudioTech, the PS5 console can put you at the centre of incredibly immersive soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction.
- Refined Design – Play in style with a sleek headset that perfectly complements the look of the PS5 console and features refined earpads and headband strap for added comfort.
- Dual Hidden Microphones – Ensure you’re heard by your friends online2 with two built-in microphones, optimally positioned for crystal-clear voice capture and enhanced by noise-cancelling technology.
- Easy-Access Controls – Adjust your set-up as you play with built-in mic mute, master volume and in-game audio to chat mix controls. Easily check how you sound to your teammates too with the dedicated mic monitoring button.
- Wireless Adaptor – Enjoy up to 12 hours of wireless play thanks to the built-in rechargeable battery. Connect to PS5 and PS4 consoles as well as compatible Windows and macOS computers using the included adaptor.
- 3.5mm Jack – Simply plug the headset into your PlayStation VR as well as mobile devices with the included 3.5mm jack audio cable3.
Players can conveniently navigate entertainment on their PS5 console with intuitive media and TV controls.
- Media Playback Controls – Quickly navigate media with built-in play/pause, fast forward and fast reverse buttons.
- Seamless Console Compatibility – Power on your PS5 console and navigate its menus directly with the remote for ultimate convenience.
- TV Settings – Adjust the volume and power settings of compatible TVs with the built-in IR transmitter2.
Featuring dual lenses for 1080p capture and a built-in stand, the HD camera works seamlessly with the PS5 console’s background removal tools to put players in the spotlight.
- 1080p Capture – Capture yourself in smooth, sharp full-HD with the camera’s dual wide-angle lenses as you live out your most epic gaming moments. Quickly create a recording or a broadcast of yourself and your gameplay, with your DualSense wireless controller’s create button.
- Built-In Stand – Get the perfect shot with the HD camera’s built-in adjustable stand. Its compact design allows it to be securely positioned above or below TVs – where you can fine-tune the angle to suit your set-up.
- Background Removal Tools – Take centre stage in your productions using the PlayStation 5 console’s built-in background removal tools. With the HD camera, you can add yourself to your gameplay videos while broadcasting in picture-in-picture mode, with the ability to crop the background or lose it completely with a green screen.
In the meantime, stay tuned on Kakuchopurei for all the latest news on the PS5, and check out all the latest updates and developments on all things PS5 to date here.