It’s only been a week, and Fall Guys has been a massive hit. The only issue? Overloaded server and bugs aplenty straight out at launch, which is business as usual for online-only titles.
The devs at Mediatonic are hard at work to patch it up, as well as bring in a level from the beta called Jump Showdown. This stage will be added to the regular rotation. Basically it’s like Jump Club; you have to keep hopping and avoid the rotating horizontal bars until there’s little place left. You have to outlast the other Fall Guys as the bars spin faster and faster.
🚨 We're about to drop a new level into rotation!!! 🚨
Jump Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta! 👑
We'll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread 😗👌
More new levels will be coming soon – along with new features & costumes 👀 pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
Speaking of fixes, here’s what you can expect:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation.
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system.
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors.
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe.
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations.
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks.
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests.
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names.
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions.
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC.
There is no word whether cheating issues will be resolved. Hopefully, there will be some anti-cheating methods coming in within the month or so.