Capcom keeps a list of Platinum Titles, which consists of games that have sold over one million units to date. The Japanese giant has recently updated the list as of 30 June 2020, and six new games have been added, including the Resident Evil 3 Remake from earlier this year.
The six new Capcom Platinum Titles are as follows:
- Resident Evil 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) has sold 2.7 million units.
- Resident Evil 4 (PS3, Xbox 360) has sold 1.2 million units.
- DmC Devil May Cry Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC) has sold one 1.1 million units.
- Dead Rising (PS4, Xbox One, PC) has sold one 1.1 million units.
- Strider (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC) has sold one 1.0 million units.
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) has sold one 1.0 million units.
At the time of writing, there are exactly 102 titles in the full list, which you can check out at the official website here. In the meantime, check out my review of Resident Evil 3 Remake here or its multiplayer companion Resident Evil Resistance here.