Release the tigers!
Creative Assembly has revealed the details for the upcoming new DLC The Furious Wild expansion for Total War Three Kingdoms, which is set to launch on 3 September 2020.
With the introduction of The Furious Wild expansion pack comes the first-ever extension of the Total War Three Kingdoms map and its already rich cast of characters. Players can soon visit the jungles around Southern China and with it, the fearsome tribes of the Nanman.
Besides expanding the map, The Furious Wild includes:
- Four new playable factions, each with their own unique mechanics, and 19 new factions overall populating southern China.
- Over 25 new units including exciting and formidable animal units.
- Ferocious new character artwork.
- A new Nanman-specific tech tree with keystone technologies that require missions to be completed.
- A completely new character progression style that uses feats to unlock traits.
- Unique missions and narrative events designed specifically for the Nanman culture
- One goal: to unite the tribes – but how will you achieve it? Through diplomacy or conquest?
- Playable in both 190 CE and 194 CE start dates.
There are four new playable warlords from the Nanman culture:
- Meng Huo
- Lady Zhurong
- King Mulu
- King Shamoke
There will also be a free content update for all owners of the game, who will receive a new faction called Shi Xie, an influential member of the imperial government, will be playable in both the 190 CE and 194 CE start dates.
Players can pre-purchase The Furious Wild Expansion Pack to get a 10 percent discount off the DLC’s normal price on Steam. In the meantime, check out the trailer below: