Sing and dance with your favourite idols.
Publisher Sega and developers Craft Egg and Colorful Palette have announced that Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku will launch for the iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play on 30 September 2020 in Japan.
Pre-registrations are now available via the App Store and Google Play. Players will receive the following in-game bonuses in the game when it officially releases if they reach the pre-requisite number of pre-registrations:
- 100,000 pre-registrations – 300 crystals
- 200,000 pre-registrations – 600 crystals
- 300,000 pre-registrations – 900 crystals
- 390,000 pre-registrations – Virtual Singer “Sekai Outfit”
- 500,000 pre-registrations – 1,500 crystals
- 600,000 pre-registrations – Three-stars or higher draw ticket
Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku is a rhythm mobile game featuring a variety of songs with 3D music videos, including the following:
- “Roki” (lyrics and music by Mikito-P)
- “Tell Your World” (lyrics and music by kz (livetune))
- “Happy Synthesizer” (music and lyrics by EasyPop)
- “Bring It On” (lyrics by Reol, music by Giga)
- “Sweet Magic” (lyrics and music by Junky)
- “Jishou Mushoku” (lyrics and music by Sasanomaly)
Players will be able to enjoy a story that unfolds in both the real world and “Sekai” with virtual singers Hatsune Mikue, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, Meiko, and Kaito.
Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku is only the second game from developer Craft Egg, who previously developed BanG Dream! Girls Band Party mobile rhythm game for Android and iOS platforms.
However, there’s no indication when, or if, the game will be released worldwide. If it’s anything like BanG Dream! Girls Band Party, then it will likely be a year or so until Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku officially releases internationally outside of Japan.
In the meantime, check out the trailer below: