Since releasing in June 2020, Persona 4 Golden has become a massive hit on Steam, selling more than 500,000 units as of July 2020. While many praised the PC port of the 2012 PlayStation Vita game to be almost perfect, there were still several bugs and problems.
Many Persona 4 Golden players have experienced stuttering anime cutscenes while playing the game, despite having a more than powerful enough rig. With the latest Persona 4 Golden 1.1 update, that issue has been resolved by the developer, according to the patch notes.
The latest patch is around 4.1GB in size. Check out all the fixes that come with the Persona 4 Golden 1.1 patch below:
- Fixes to video quizzes
- Fixes to cutscene playback, including a lower playback mode for smoother play on older machines.
- Soft locks occurring around Personamations.
- Random crashes reported.
- Crashes related to removing Xbox One controllers.
- A hang issue that occurs during Midnight Trivia Quiz.
- Blank items in inventory causing crashes and freezes.
- Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your old saves will retain the blank item, so it is suggested that you generate new saves and avoid old saves with blank items.
- An audio issue related to the audio setting during Yosuke’s Cavalry Attack.
- A progression issue that occurs when entering Yukiko’s castle.
- • Addresses a known issue where Quest 3 could not be completed by some players.
- Optimized cutscene movies for better playback that was causing stuttering.
- When using high-resolution monitors, resolved an issue where the Windows 10 resolution scaling was being applied.
- Fixed a freeze issue when equipping a blank item in “Equip > Clothes”.
- If you have a blank item in the Clothes menu, please be sure to remove it as these blank items can be still in your currently saved game data. Equipping blank items can trigger various freeze issues in other locations.
- Resolved a soft lock that could occur after an All-Out-Attack.