The White Wolf in all his glory.
Netflix’s The Witcher Season 2 recently resumed production in August 2020, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Earlier today, Henry Cavill unveiled our first look at The Witcher Season 2 with two new images of Geralt of Rivia in his awesome new armour.
Cavill shared the new photos on his Instagram account. Interestingly, the caption for the images is accompanied by a quote from Time Of Contempt; the second novel in the Witcher series of books written by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski.
What does it all mean? We probably won’t find out until 2021, at least, As of now, The Witcher Season 2 doesn’t have a release date.
Joining Henry Cavill’s Geralt Of Rivia, Anya Chalotra’s Yennefer, Freya Allan’s Ciri and Joey Batey’s Jaskier include the following new additions:
- Kristofer Hivju (Game of Thrones) as Nivellen
- Paul Bullion (Peaky Blinders) as Lambert
- Yasen Atour (Young Wallender) as Coen
- Thue Ersted Rasmussen (Fast and Furious 9) as Eskel
- Agnes Bjorn as Vereena
- Aisha Fabienne Ross (The Danish Girl) as Lydia
- Mecia Simson as Francesca
In the meantime, check out our full review of the first season here.