Publisher Electronic Arts and developer Criterion Games have announced Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered. It is slated to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Origin on 6 November 2020 and Nintendo Switch later on 13 November 2020.
The original Need For Speed Hot Pursuit initially launched for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC in 2010, over a decade ago.
The following features will be in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered:
- There will be cross-play support between PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
- Players will receive access to all the additional main DLC delivered at launch including an extra six hours of gameplay and more than 30 challenges.
- This includes brand new achievements, wraps, car colours, reduced hard stops, an updated photo mode and gallery, and multiple quality of life updates create an even more well-rounded gameplay experience.
- Check out the full list of cars available here.
- Players can experience gameplay up to 4K resolution / 60 frames per second and enjoy improvements such as higher-res models, shadows, and reflections, more objects and props, longer draw distance, boosted textures, more particles, and improved anti-aliasing/screen space ambient occlusion.
In the meantime, check out the trailer below: