Earlier today, fahmitsu, a former Toge Productions employee and one of the developers who worked on the popular Indonesian game Coffee Talk, has announced a brand new game; What Comes After.
In collaboration with Indonesian indie developer/publisher Rolling Glory Jam, fahmitsu’s What Comes After is a side-scrolling adventure and a short heartwarming story about learning how to love yourself.
Players will help game protagonist Vivi in her journey on the train to the afterlife and back. Details are currently scarce, but What Comes After will feature:
- A short heartwarming story that will stay in your heart and memory.
- A personal journey of learning how to love yourself.
- A tale filled with love and comedy.
- Colourful art to accompany your journey in the train not bound for the living.
- An easy to pick-up gameplay.
There’s no release date or window yet (as of now), but it’s coming to PC via Steam and Itch. In the meantime, you can check out some screenshots from the game below: