Adding more boom to the gameplay.
After much anticipation, PUBG Mobile is amplifying its high-intensity gameplay with the introduction of Payload 2.0; an improved version of an existing gameplay mode.
Starting today, players can “Rock and Load” in the hit game type by experiencing new improvements such as armoured vehicles, Super Weapon Crate and more in the free Payload 2.0 update on the App Store and Google Play.
PUBG Mobile originally added Payload Mode last year, delivering never-before-seen features that provided an all-new way for players to battle it out. With today’s addition of Payload 2.0, players can now use powerful vehicles and massive firepower to gain strategic advantages in the new exciting gameplay, including:
- Armoured Vehicles – PUBG Mobile’s classic rides, including the UAZ, Dacia, off-road
buggy and pick-up truck, have been fortified with protective armour. Similarly, players can take to the skies with the new Armed Helicopter.
- Superpowered Weapons – The new laser-guided missile and four-barreled rocket launcher have been added to Super Weapon Crates for players to deal additional damage to enemies.
- Special Tactical Gear – The 30-second UAV Control Terminal, armed with eight
missiles, reveals nearby enemy locations, while the Man-Portable Radar reveals
information about enemy vehicles.
- Bomb Suit – This new lootable suit can be equipped for a significant reduction to all
- Secret Room and Base – Secret Room randomly refreshes during the battle and
contains superweapons. The Base is activated after the start of each match where
players can get heavy weaponry and powerful equipment. Players can also revive fallen teammates through Advanced Communication Towers to stay in the battle.
In the meantime, check out the trailer below: