The incredibly popular South Korean video game convention G-Star is getting an online showcase in the next two weeks thanks to the global pandemic.
Dubbed G-CON 2020, the online stream of the expo will feature a ton of speakers including:
- PlatinumGames’ Hideki Kamiya, who is still blocking us to this day.
- Paradox Interactive’s Alexander Oltner who will talk about Crusader Kings 3.
- Gen.G eSports’ Ambition, who will talk about making a living as an ex-competitive player.
- Hypergryph, who will talk about Arknights because it’s still hot s*** right now.
- Nihon Falcom’s Toshihiro Kondo, who will talk about RPGs and Falcom’s history.
The only catch? You need to book a spot for the event for US$200 via this Eventbrite link. G-CON by G-Star runs on 17th-21st November. So if these speakers are your cup of tea, you should get a spot now.