Back in August 2020, Arkane Studios announced that Deathloop would be delayed to sometime in mid-2021. Now we know exactly when that is, thanks to a PS5 New Zealand PlayStation Store page.
The store pages also reveals pre-order bonuses and what comes with the digital deluxe edition, which includes the following:
Deathloop Pre-Order Bonuses
- Unique Weapon: Royal Protector Machete (PS5 Exclusive).
- Character Skin: “Storm Rider” Colt.
- One Trinket (equipable items that provide buffs).
Deathloop Digital Deluxe Edition Exclusive Content
- Unique Weapon: Transtar Trencher (PS5 Exclusive).
- Unique Weapon: Eat The Rich Tribunal.
- Unique Weapon: .44 Karat Fourpounder.
- Character Skin: “Party Crasher” Colt.
- Character Skin: “Sharp Shooter” Julianna.
- Original Game Soundtrack Selections.
- Two Trinkets (equipable items that provide buffs).
In case you don’t know, Deathloop is a new action-packed first-person shooter from Arkane Studios, who are best known for the stealth-focused Dishonored franchise.
Players will assume the role of two rival assassins, who are trapped in a mysterious time loop on the island of Blackreef. The only chance for them to end the time loop is by assassinating eight key targets before the day resets.
Players will have to learn from each time loop by trying new paths and gathering intel, as well as find new weapons and abilities.