Razer has announced the Kaira Pro Designed for Xbox, a high-performance wireless gaming headset for Xbox Series X/S.
The Razer Kaira Pro features the company’s TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers and HyperClear Supercardioid Mic, with Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Razer peripherals business unit Senior Vice President Alvin Cheung said:
“Now that gamers can play their favorite games almost anywhere they want, the need for a high-performance, multi-platform headset is greater than ever.
With the Kaira Pro, gamers now have a single headset for use at home on their Xbox Series X|S or PC, which is also ideal when they’re out and playing on their Android phone or tablet.
By pairing the Kaira Pro with a Razer Kishi and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, gamers can take the full console experience with them wherever they go.”
The Razer Kaira Pro is designed for multi-device compatibility, capable of connecting to a variety of platforms and devices. Using Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth 5.0, the Kaira Pro can be connected to the new Xbox Series X/S without the need for a dongle, and to PC and Android phones or tablets via Bluetooth 5.0.
Using an innovative dual microphone design, the Kaira Pro has a detachable Razer HyperClear Supercardioid Mic for crystal-clear voice chat. When out and about, the microphone can be removed, and a separate, built-in mobile microphone, concealed within the headset automatically takes over voice communication, keeping the look of the Kaira Pro clean and lightweight.
Via the EQ preset button, Xbox gamers can toggle through four equalizer presets such as an FPS Mode to enhance in-game audio like enemy footsteps, or select Bass Mode for a more powerful, booming game sound.
Check out the official specifications of the Razer Kaira Pro below:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 108 dB
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: Width 56mm / Length 67mm
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with heat-transfer fabric, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Connection type: Direct to Xbox / via Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
- Wireless range: 10 m / 30 ft
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours (with Chroma Lighting)/ 20 hours (without Chroma Lighting)
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -54 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Bluetooth wireless range: Up to 10m / 30ft
- Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X/ Xbox Series X|S
- PC (Windows 10 or higher)*
- Devices with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
Price And Availability
The Razer Kaira Pro is now available for purchase at the price of US$149.99 (roughly RM614+) on Razer.com, but it will also be available at authorized resellers starting from sometime in Q4 2020.
You can also opt for the cheaper variant; the Razer Kaira headset, which is priced at US$99.99 (roughly RM410+).