As cool as Stasis powers are in Destiny 2 Beyond Light, they’re pretty broken in PvP. Plus, the latest expansion from Bungie isn’t churning out the loot people expect from a new and large update.
Thankfully, Bungie is sorting that out and bringing some old guns back into the rotation. Patch notes on the latest update include the following:
- Remove all legendary weapons that hit their infusion cap at the end of this season,
- Add all of the Seventh Seraph weapons from Season 10,
- Add all of the Season 11 seasonal and planetary reprisal weapons,
- Weight drop chances so the newer an item is, the more likely it is to drop.
The biggest change and hotfix is the PvP bit, where Stasis gets a much-deserved balancing. Previously if you’re in Stasis from an enemy’s move, it’s pretty hard to get out of it until it’s too late.
- Stasis Breakout Damage reduced (110->90hp).
- Penumbral Blast (Stasis Warlock Melee) projectile speed reduced by 20%.
- Penumbral Blast (Stasis Warlock Melee) range reduced (was 28m now 16m).
- Winter Wrath (Stasis Warlock Super) duration reduced (30s -> 24s).
- Winters Wrath Light Attack (Stasis Warlock Super) cost reduced (5% per burst -> 4.5% per burst).
- Cold Snap seeker speed reduced by 23%.
- Cold Snap freeze duration lowered (4.75s -> 1.35s).
- Ice Flare Bolts freeze duration lowered (4.75s -> 1.35s).
- Penumbral Blast (Stasis Warlock Melee) freeze duration lowered (4.75s -> 1.35s).
- Winters Wrath Heavy attack (Stasis Warlock Super) no longer affects players who are not encased.
Hopefully, this will make The Crucible less of a mess.
For more on Destiny 2 Beyond Light, check out our legendary loot guide.