The Capcom leaks and ransomware saga continues, but at least there’s some good news out of it.
Turns out that there will be a Dragon’s Dogma 2 coming out from the company with director Hideaki Itsuno probably at the helm. Also, a bunch of Capcom game already have alleged release windows set, including Street Fighter 6 for the third quarter of 2022 and a Final Fight Remake for the second quarter of 2024. Full schedule below:
- Resident Evil Outrage – Q4 2021
- Dragon’s Dogma 2 – Q2 2022
- Street Fighter 6 – Q3 2022
- Rockman (Mega Man in English) Match – Q3 2022
- Resident Evil 4 Remake – Q4 2022
- Onimusha New Work – Q4 2022
- Monster Hunter 6 – Q2 2023
- Biohazard Apocalypse – Q3 2023
- Super Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2023
- Final Fight Remake – Q2 2024
- Power Stone Remake – Q3 2024
- Ultra Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2024
- Resident Evil Hank – Q4 2024
Keep in mind that this could be a fake, so file this one under “grain of salt” and “alleged” for now. Still, with the first game’s re-release on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One, an anime series on Netflix, and director Hideaki Itsuno wanting to go back to that well after Devil May Cry 5, that rumour of a long-anticipated sequel has some validity to it.