- Radeon RX 6800 (US$579, roughly RM2,354 or S$772)
- Radeon RX 6800 XT (US$649, roughly RM2,639 or S$865)
- Radeon RX 6900 XT (US$999, roughly RM4,062 or S$1,332)
They’re based on AMD’s latest RDNA 2 technology that’s also found inside the PS5 and Xbox Series X. They support ray tracing, as well as feature improvements in 4K and 1440p PC gaming.
Key features include:
- AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture: Engineered to power the next-generation of the PC desktop, laptop, console and mobile gaming, RDNA 2 offers numerous benefits to gamers including twice the overall performance and 54 percent better performance-per-watt compared to first-generation RDNA architecture on the 7nm process node.
- Smart Access Memory (SAM): When pairing Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards with AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors and AMD B550 or X570 motherboards, SAM allows AMD Ryzen processors to directly access high-speed GDDR6 graphics memory, accelerating CPU processing and increasing performance in select titles.
- AMD Infinity Cache: A high-performance, last-level data cache suitable for 4K and 1440p gaming with the highest level of detail enabled.
128 MB of on-die cache dramatically reduces latency and power consumption, delivering higher overall gaming performance than traditional architectural designs.
- DirectX Raytracing (DXR): Adding a high performance, fixed-function Ray Accelerator engine to each compute unit, AMD RDNA 2-based graphics cards are optimized to deliver real-time lighting, shadow and reflection realism with DXR.
When paired with AMD FidelityFX, which enables hybrid rendering, developers can combine rasterized and ray-traced effects to ensure an optimal combination of image quality and performance.