Recently we posted a quick, surefire method to make tons of eddies in Cyberpunk 2077. If you missed that, check it out here as it actually serves as the first part for this newly discovered, even filthier method of getting rich thanks to Tagback TV.
If you are up to speed, great. Now we move on to the next move.
Firstly, let’s be clear. The downside of the earlier exploit is that you are required to exit the Drop Point multiple times to repurchase the painting at 5 Eddies, and the fact that the machine has limited funds. While you can circumvent this issue by either moving to the next and nearest Drop Point, or just time skipping 24 hours ahead, this is indeed tedious and not very efficient. You could have spent that time buying your vehicles of choice or hunting down cyberpsychos in Night City.
Follow these steps to not only multiply your income potential thousand-fold (yes, we aren’t joking) each time you visit a Drop Point – but also the ability to replicate ANY item in your inventory infinitely. This is perfect for you crafting monkeys who have issues in building up enough crafting materials stashes in the past. This move is a bit more intricate, but the outcome is goddamn worth it.
1. Similar to the first exploit, with the painting in your inventory, head over to any Drop Point in the map. Obtaining this painting is key for this exploit to work. So if you are yet to complete it, we suggest you get it sorted first.
2. Alongside the painting, pick any item you intend to replicate. In this case, let’s go with the Legendary and Epic crafting materials since they are the hardest to come by. For safety and economic reasons, sell only ONE unit of each. We also highly recommend saving your game at this point. We will not be held responsible for any corrupted game files or saves following this stunt.
3. Proceed with the transaction like you normally do with the painting.
4. Exit the Drop Point. You should see the transaction reflected in your account. Cha-ching!
5. Now the crucial part. Head back to the Drop Point close enough to see the prompt to use it appear. Depending on the platform you are on, press the button/ key required to activate it, along with the one to open the menu where you load or save games simultaneously.
- PC : Esc + sell key
- PlayStation: Options + sell key
- Xbox: View button (this is the one with the two squares overlapping) + sell key (Y)
6. If you hit these two buttons or keys at the right time, a transparent menu should appear. An easy way to identify this is by looking at the background. Instead of a solid black, it should be a transparent background with the Drop Point machine showing in the background.
7. If your first few tries do not yield this result, keep on trying. It takes a little coordination and timing but once you get this transparent background on-screen, you’re good to go for the next step.
8. Now the fun starts. You can basically rebuy back these items you just sold in infinite numbers. Or at least, as your account allows you to.
9. Remember when we said that the painting plays a crucial role? This is because, apart from the painting which costs 5 Eddies to buy back, the rest retain their price. So buying back the crafting materials would still cost you its street value.
10. HOWEVER, purchasing these crafting materials replenishes the Drop Point’s cash reserve. So if you are able to balance selling and reselling of the paintings in bulk while also having access to a limitless amount of crafting materials, a little finagling takes you far in the Eddies department.
11. So resell your unlimited paintings and repurchase the crafting materials to your heart’s content. Just keep a close eye on the rough estimate cost of each transaction so as not to put yourself suddenly in the red.
12. Once you are done, exit the Drop Point. Your bank balance should dance around for a bit albeit fatter. The items obtained through this method should also immediately be reflected in your inventory. We do recommend you head back to the Drop Point the usual way.
You should see a crazy amount of balance cash reserve so do sell as many paintings as you can to maximize profit.
Now that you’re a millionaire, you can now spend your huge amounts of cash wisely on cars, bikes, or joy toys. We ain’t judging.