Marvel’s Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur animated series was originally announced back in 2019, but now we’ve finally received an update; the announcement of the main cast.
The cast members are as follows:
- Diamond White – Lunella Lafayette AKA Moon Girl.
- Fred Tatasciore – Devil Dinosaur.
- Alfre Woodard – Mimi, Lunella’s grandmother.
- Libe Barer – Casey, Lunella’s best friend and manager.
- Sasheer Zamata – Adria, Lunella’s mom.
- Jermaine Fowler – James Jr., Lunella’s dad.
- Gary Anthony Williams – Pops, Lunella’s grandfather.
- Laurence Fishburne – The Beyonder, who is described as “a curious and mischievous trickster”.
Check out the synopsis for Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (via CBR):
Based on Marvel’s hit comic books, “Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur” follows the adventures of 13-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette and her 10-ton T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur.
After Lunella accidentally brings Devil Dinosaur into present-day New York City via a time vortex, the duo works together to protect the city’s Lower East Side from danger.
From Disney Television Animation and executive produced by Laurence Fishburne, Helen Sugland’s Cinema Gypsy Productions and Steve Loter, Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is slated to premiere on Disney Channel in 2022.